Company name: Nessa art, Neža Erjavec s.p.
Headquarters: Žabjek 1, 1294 Višnja Gora, Slovenia
Responsible person in the company (legal representative): Neža Erjavec
Email: neza@nessa-art. si
Online store: www.nessa-art.si
2. Use, scope and purpose of storage and processing of personal data
Personal information is stored and processed solely for the purpose of online selling and processing of orders. Personal information is required to process customer orders, issue an invoice and process delivery. Without the buyer's express consent, personal data is not subject for further processing. By purchasing from the Online store, the buyer expressly agrees that Operator store and use their personal information provided at the time of order and use it solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
The following personal information is collected for the purpose of conducting online sale and emailing:
– email address,
– phone number.
In the event that buyer provide incorrect information, the Operator will not be able to process the order. The Operator is also not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the any web store user.
3. Transmission of personal data
In all cases, the Operator undertakes not to provide any personal information to unauthorized persons or to other persons for advertising purposes.
4. Storage period
Personal information is kept until the completion of the order. If the Operator has express consent of the buyer or other user, for storage of personal information, the storage period is until cancellation.
5. Rights of individuals (natural persons)
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an individual has the following rights:
• the right to access and copy his / her personal data,
• the right to supplement or correct his personal data, if it is incomplete or inaccurate,
• the right to delete his or her personal data, especially if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, processed illegally or processed on the basis of consent, the consent has been revoked and there is no other legal basis for their processing;
• the right to transfer personal data to another controller, where technically feasible,
• the right to restrict the processing of personal data, especially if their accuracy is disputed,
• the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data.
When exercising your rights or obtaining additional information, you can contact the Operator by email: email@example.com.
In the event of any violation of his / her rights, regarding the protection of his / her personal data, any individual may file a complaint with the Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, https://www.ip-rs.si at any time.
In Višnja Gora, 26.06.2019
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.